Scythe Mugen Max, an evolution of its predecessors and a real attraction for PC enthusiasts
It is made of nickel-plated copper base and 6 6mm diameter heat-pipe tubes. The design of its 40 sheets made of aluminum, offers less resistance to air flow to improve cooling performance.
Includes 140mm GlideStream PWM fan with Sleeve Bearing bearings. The turning speed is automatically regulated between 500 and 1300 RPM, offering an air flow between 37.37 and 97.18 CFM with a sound level that will vary between 13 and 30.7 dBA. If necessary, a second fan could be installed at the rear of the heatsink.
It has high compatibility, since it supports Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011 processors, as well as AMD socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2 and FM2 + processors.
Thanks to its "Hyper Precision" mounting system, the Mugen Max installation requires less step and is easier to assemble and disassemble.
We highlight ...
* Cooler for CPU manufactured with copper base.
* Includes 1 GlideStream PWM 140mm fan.
* Low speed: 500 ~ 1300RPM.
* High air flow: 37.37 ~ 97.18CFM
* Low sound level: 13 ~ 30.7dBA.
* Connection: 4-pin.
* Compatible with Intel processors: 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011.
* Compatible with AMD processors: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2 and FM2 +.