With the Styx box, Raijintek has shaken the trade of PC cases. It combines excellent performance, very good price and great versatility.
Raijintek is known primarily for its high-quality CPU coolers, but it continues to grow and features an anodized aluminum case again.
Raijintek already has an equally colorful and extremely compact model, such as the new Raijintek Styx, the popular Metis. Now they bring you an even more complete and spacious box to accommodate your powerful hardware. Once again, the appointment was inspired by Greek mythology, so the dead river Styx gives its name to this new Raijintek box.
- Dimensions: 210 x 335 x 360 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel
- Weight: about 4.5kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
1x 120mm (rear, pre-installed)
2x 120mm (cover, optional)
1x 120mm (bottom, optional)
- Mounting Radiator (without slot fans):
1x 240 mm (cover, maximum 57 mm in total Depth.)
1x 120 mm (rear)
- Drive Bays:
3x 3.5 inches (internal, is 4x 2.5-inch slots)
6x 2.5 inches (internal, is 3x 3.5-inch slots)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- The expansion slots: 5
- I / O Panel:
2x USB 3.0
1x by Audio In / Out
- Maximum video card length: 280 mm
- Maximum height of the coolest CPU: 180 mm