The world's first high-end compact fan with a bionic loop rotor (BionicLoopFan®) comes from Germany.
NB-eLoop fans stand out for their bionic loop design and are superior to conventional axial fans in almost every aspect. For the first time it has been possible to clearly reduce the noise generated in the air flow. At the same time it has been possible to increase the effective useful power and reduce energy consumption.
The innovative high technology of bearings and motors, as well as the numerous features and refinement such as those of dust-proof motors and bearings, the Antidust Makrolon rotors, the invariable magnetic bearings, result in the world's most advanced fans.
Higher performance extremely quiet and at the same time lower energy consumption. Developed in Germany with the support of the Ministry of Economy.
- 100% developed in Germany
- Data on noise emissions certified by the TÜV = real values
- internationally highlighted with the if-Award 2013
- Extremely silent loop bionic rotor
- Bionic fans with frames with Deepsound design
- NB-NanoSLI® 2 invariable magnetic bearings NEW!
- Silent drive NB-EKA P2 NEW!
- Bayer® Makrolon® Rotor with Antidust technology
- PBT frames of compact material with reinforced fiberglass
- NB wiring management with two plug-in connection cables
- Perfect results for PC cases, CPU coolers and radiators (higher cooling power at the same speed)
- Scope of delivery
- 4 screws with fine thread + knurled nuts for mounting without tools
- 4 Slics NB silicone for mounting without vibrations
- Each 1x 20 and 50 cm of fiber-coated connection cable
- Height: 2.5cm
- Width: 12cm
- Product Color: White Color
- Fan diameter: 12 cm
- Operating temperature range: -10 - 60 ° C
- Maximum spin speed: 1300 RPM
- Noise level (high speed): 16.7 Db
- Number of fans: 1
- Compatible processor: No
- Depth: 12 cm
- Type: Fan
- Voltage: 12V
air flow: 86.9 m³ / h