A revised edition of our distinguished chassis is presented with the Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 Rev. B box.
The innovative design and exceptional quality of our Deep Silence series certainly delights experts and amateurs.
In the new review, the Deep Silence 1 chassis offers the perfect combination of optimal cooling and low noise levels.
The main features are:
- The classic design - Made in Germany
- The high efficiency and stealthy ventilation system
- Maximum functionality and adaptability
- Especially quiet thanks to its integrated sound damping system and centered design
The front of the box is equipped with two soundproof doors: Behind the top deck the user will find three 5.25-inch bays, the 2-channel fan control, as well as the reset button. Behind the second door are two pre-installed 120mm fans. Door magnets provide quick closing and easy opening.
On the front panel it can also be found on the upper case cover. 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, microphone and audio connectors. A practical sliding cover that makes it possible to hide the connectors when they are not necessary.
- Model Deep Silence 1 Rev. B
- EAN Anthracite 4260285291555
- Chassis Type Midi Tower
- Form factor ATX, XL-ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Drive bays 5.25 inches external x 3
- External 3.5 inch compartment x 1 (optional)
- Drive bay 2.5 / 3.5 inches internal x 8 (max. 11)
- 2.5 inch internal drive bay x 6
- Fan (front) 2 x 120 mm (1,300 rpm)
- Fan (rear) 1 x 140 mm (1,100 rpm)
- Optional fan (Top) 2 x 120/140 mm
- Fan (Down) optional 1 x 120/140 mm
- Fan (Left Sidepanel) optional 1 x 120/140 mm
- Height (Approx.) 517 mm
- Width (Approx.) 220 mm
- Depth (approx.) 532 mm
- Material Steel, plastic
- Weight (Approx.) 11.34 kg
- Maximum installation height of CPU heatsinks 185 mm
- Maximum VGA card length 315 (445) mm