The Lian Li PC-Q08A box comes in MiniCubo-Tower format, in elegant silver color, does not include power supply, but is compatible with standard ATX sources. It is made of aluminum to improve heat dissipation.
The Lian Li Lian Li PC-Q08A case is compatible only with Mini-ITX motherboards.
Thanks to the resized space of the box, it allows to install graphics cards up to 300mm in length. Amazing!!!
Despite its size, it allows you to install standard components inside: power supply, 5.25 "optical drive and 3.5" or 2.5 "hard drives.
The Lian Li PC-Q08A Silver has a design that gives you access to each One of the PC components directly.
The hard drive case has room for six of 3.5 "and one of 2.5", incorporates anti-vibration tires.
It includes a 140mm front fan and a 120mm top fan, generating a proper air flow inside to achieve adequate ventilation of the components.
On the front we find two USB3.0 and Audio outputs.
We highlight Lian Li PC-Q08A. Silver. Cube
* Box in cube format carefully designed, made of aluminum.
* It has two fans, one of 140mm with blue LEDs in the front and another of 120mm in the upper part to keep the equipment as cooled as possible.
* Hard drives are mounted on two frames, both removable.
* Possibility of installing standard and graphic components up to 300mm.
* USB 3.0 connections with rear connection.