Amazing limited edition box, made of aluminum with tempered glass side through which you can see an elegant interior. Two anodizing processes have been done to increase surface resistance and maximize its color.
The graphics cards are installed in parallel to the motherboard, maintaining the thin structure of the chassis, thanks to the included PCI expansion card.
The Lian Li O Series offers several options for storage installation. Hard drives can be mounted in the hard drive case, hidden by an anodized aluminum case, mounted directly on the motherboard tray, or installed on a removable stand behind the motherboard.
Prepared for a possible installation of liquid cooling system, it is compatible with radiators up to 360mm.
The Lian Li PC07S can be mounted on the wall, placed on a desk in an upright position, using the included aluminum bracket, with a rubber base, or arranged horizontally with four rubber-padded legs.
It is compatible with E-ATX, SP-ATX and ATX boards. With standard ATX power supplies, 220mm maximum length and with graphics cards 310mm maximum length.
As a ventilation system, it uses three 120mm fans included in the upper zone and an optional 120mm or 140mm fan in the lateral zone.
On the front we find four USB 3.0 and HD Audio ports.
- Limited edition box with air structure.
- Made of aluminum with tempered glass side.
- Compatible with E-ATX, SP-ATX and ATX boards.
- Connections: 4 x USB 3.0. and HD Audio.
- Supports graphics up to 310mm in length.
- 4 internal bays 3.5 ".
- It includes 3 120mm fans, and optionally another 120mm or 140mm can be installed.
- Supports the installation of a 360mm liquid cooling radiator in the upper zone.