Lepa MX F1 power supplies have been designed for gamers who need high-performance sources with quiet operation, but who care about the price.
They have been manufactured in white and with the drawing of the flag of Formula 1 to give them a sporty and aggressive look, and improve the appearance of our PC.
Thanks to the use of high quality components and an updated circuit design, Lepa has achieved that its power supplies minimize energy losses. With a maximum efficiency of 85%, MX F1 sources comply with EU regulation 617/2013, which has been applied since July 1, 2014. This regulation requires that power supplies must reach at least 82% of efficiency.
It integrates a 120mm fan with "Hydraulic" bearings, with which you will be assured efficient and silent cooling, even the heat of battle.
For effective protection, Lepa has installed safety systems against over-voltage, over-shell and short-circuit.
- It includes a silent 120mm fan.
- Includes a single 12V rail
- Security systems: OPP, OVP and SCP.
- Connections: 1 x 20 + 4-Pins, 1 x P4 + P4, 4 x 4-Pin, 5 x SATA, 1 x Floppy, 2 x 6 + 2-pin PCIe.
- They comply with EU regulation 617/2013.