Lepa AquaCharger 240 is a compact liquid cooling kit, with a cooling capacity of 350W.
For the CPU block Lepa has used its new technology "Central Diffusing Passage", which adding microchannels to the copper structure increases the amount of liquid that is in contact with the processor and thus increases its cooling capacity.
Its radiator has been made of aluminum and includes two 120mm fans regulated by PWM, with a turning capacity between 500 and 2300RPM, which causes a variable sound level between 14 and 35dBA. The fan is specially designed for use with radiators for liquid cooling systems, so it achieves high cooling performance and generates a minimum noise level.
The pump used by the Lepa AquaCharger 240 has a lifespan of about 50,000 hours, and includes red LED lighting.
It uses high quality flexible tubes that guarantee permeable operation and a long service life.
Lepa AquaCharger 240 is compatible with all current sockets. Intel 775, 115X, 1366 and 2011. AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1 and FM2 (+).
We highlight ...
* Complete compact and high performance liquid cooling kit.
* Large cooling capacity, more than 350W.
* Water block made of copper.
* 271x120x27mm aluminum radiator.
* Includes 2 120mm PWM fans. Optimized for better performance.
* Compatible with sockets: Intel 775, 115X, 1366 and 2011. AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1 and FM2 (+).