It complies with the M.2 industry standard and is integrated into designs using next-generation connectors. It does not have any housing, which translates into an easier and lighter design than the SSD units that do, so it aligns with the usual thin and light systems of today. The 2280 module offers improved performance by incorporating an advanced collection system for unused items, a wear leveling system and compatibility with TRIM functionality, which allows the unit to maintain uniform performance throughout its cycle of life.
DevSleep, a new addition to the SATA specification, is an option for efficient energy management that minimizes energy consumption and thus extends battery life.
It also presents a protection in the event of a power outage based on the firmware that allows maintaining the integrity of the data. This allows the unit to recover if the system closes in an unsafe way.
For added peace of mind, the M.2 SATA SSD is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Standard size M.2 - 22 mm wide and 80 mm long
- NAND Flash based memory - shock resistant and with low power consumption
- Compatible with the Intel SRT - combines the advantages of hard drive capacity with performance improvements of SSD technology in a dual storage configuration.
- SMART compatible - monitors unit status
- TRIM compatible - maintains maximum performance with operating systems that are compatible
- Product Description Kingston SSD 120GB M.2 SATA
- Type Solid State Drive - Internal
- Flash memory type NAND 20nm multilevel cell (MLC)
- Data transfer rate 600 MBps
- Microsoft Certificate Compatible with Windows 7