Small and portable high definition video recorder with built-in microphone to record game comments
HD PVR Rocket is a portable high definition video recorder powered by USB. Record your best plays at home or at your friends' house. Just plug a USB flash drive into the slot on the front of the Rocket and you can start recording the plays on your PC or console. HD PVR Rocket records video up to 1080p and can record either HDMI (HDCP and unprotected) or component video.
It also allows you to record your game comments!
Built-in HD PVR Rocket an audio mixer, so you can record while recording the play.
Make your own YouTube channel and share your best play with your friends
Once you have made your recordings, you can share them with your friends on YouTube. Make your own YouTube channel and become famous!
High definition audio and amazing video quality
HD PVR Rocket records at resolutions up to 1080p30 using H.264 video compression. The H.264 format is used by Blu-ray and other discs and exceeds video compression standards in quality and disk space consumption, providing a crisp image and incredible digital sound. H.264 uses 1/3 of disk space compared to the popular MPEG-2 format. You can also connect to your PC and use Hauppauge Capture to make recordings of HD games. PVR Rocket can also be connected to your PC. And use our Capture app to record the game, crop the videos and upload them to YouTube.
HD PVR Rocket for PC gamers: high definition personal recorder for your plays.
Record your best game moves without slowing down your PC. Video compression is performed within HD PVR Rocket so you can record your PC game in HD without slowing down the PC. Simply connect the HDMI output of your PC to the HD PVR 2 Rocket and connect the HD PVR Rocket to your TV monitor.
- HD 1080p Portable Video Capture
- No need PC, recording via USB
- Small size and easy to use
- With built-in microphone mixer
- Record and upload your Gameplays to YouTube
- H.264 AVCHD high definition video encoder for encoding to 1080p30 of HDMI or video components
- No delay in HDMI when going through: HDMI or Component to HDMI up to 1080p
- Datarate recording: from 1 to 18 Mbits / s
- Recording formats: MP4 in standalone mode, TS in connected PC mode
- Audio mixer Game audio + microphone
- Microphone volume adjustment, gain + 20db and mute
- HDMI input / output connections from HDMI sources without HDCP (Xbox, console, PC)
- Component Video Input, with stereo audio
- 3.5mm microphone jack
- USB flash drive connector HDMI output
- Size: 4.75 width x 3.5 depth x 1.5 height Power: 5V @ 0.9 amps
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Software Included Hauppauge Capture
Independent Recording Requirements
- USB flash drive for storing video recordings Power via USB bus: One USB 3.0 port or two USB 2.0 ports
Recording requirements with PC
- 2.0 GHz processor PC
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 8, 7, Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 3
- HD TV with HDMI (optional, for use with pass-through) 1 GB minimum memory
- Graphics card with 256 MB of memory
- Sound card
- 1 GB of minimum hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
Included in this package
- Personal HD HD Video Recorder Rocket Rocket H.264, with USB 2.0 port for recording on USB sticks and a built-in microphone mixer. USB 2.0 or the USB 3.0 bus power cable, with ´Y´ for the style of the older USB 2.0 ports 2 meters of HDMI cable to connect to your TV monitor
- Component Hauppauge video cable with an A / V adapter cable to connect to a PS3
- Quick Installation Guide
- Note: HD PVR Rocket will not record HDMI video with HDCP copy protection.