Fractal Design Node 304, it is a cube-only box in its class. Its modular interior allows us exceptional storage capacity and configurability.
It is made of aluminum front and steel structure. The exterior finish is white with black grilles, which give it a distinguished and elegant touch.
On the side of the front we find two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5mm Jack connections for microphone and headphones.
Fractal Design Node 304 is compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards, with standard power supplies up to 160mm and with 310mm graphics cards if we remove the support for two hard drives or with graphics cards up to 170mm if sources of less than 160mm
It has the capacity to store up to six 3.5 "units inside, a unique feature in chassis of this format. The supports for unused units can be removed to leave more space for graphics cards or to improve the air flow in the Inside the case, it also has support for two PCI cards
Fractal Design Node 304 is equipped with 3 Silent R2 Series fans with hydraulic bearings, two 92mm located at the front and with a speed of 1300RPM, and one 140mm located in the rear and 1000PRM.It also incorporates filters for easy cleaning in all the grilles.
The Node 304 box is fine for use as a cold-running file server, as an elegant and quiet home theater PC or as a powerful gaming system.
We highlight ...
* Cube Box with minimalist and functional design.
* Aluminum front. Compact and modular interior.
* Front connections: 2 x USB 3.0 and Audio.
* Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards.
* Compatible with ATX power supplies with a maximum length of 160mm.
* Compatible with graphics up to 310mm in length, if we remove 2 supports for HD.
* Capacity for 6 units of 3.5 ".
* Includes 3 fans: 2 x 92mm on the front and 1 x 140mm on the back.
* Includes speed controller for the 3 fans.
* Includes dust filters.