Easy to install, quiet operation, powerful performance and easy expandability define the Kelvin Series. The high performance silent ceramic pump is strong enough to withstand considerable expansion, if you decide to include additional GPU blocks and / or radiators in the same loop.
The Kelvin Series water cooling systems are built from enthusiastic class components. Both the CPU block and the radiator are made of pure copper, for maximum performance and longer product life with zero maintenance required.
All modern CPU sockets are compatible with the versatile, easy-to-use mounting kit.
- Cooling performance Fantastic
- The strong and construction and full copper pump puts the Kelvin Series water cooling system ahead of the rest in the cooling performance.
- Pump resistance included for the ability to optimize the system at a lower noise level while maintaining impressive performance levels
- Dynamic GP-12 PWM fans for quiet operation with significantly large air flow
- Wide PWM speed range, 500-2000 rpm, providing precise control and better fan speed with quieter operation
- Expandable system Just open it to get all the benefits of custom water cooling, with the possibility of adding the components you want to the loop, such as a graphics card cooler.
- High pressure pump allows strong water flows, even when an additional water CPU or GPU block or an additional radiator has been added to the loop.
- Standard G 1/4 "thread fittings for compatibility with the vast majority of water cooling products enthusiasts.
- The tubes are fastened with two-part brass hardware, providing a secure seal while being easy to open and reseal with a standard wrench.
- Easy recharge with dedicated filling port. Extra strong filling port that can be accessed by hand, with an Allen key or with a coin for easy durable handling.
- Made with enthusiastic grade components developed in cooperation with Alphacool
- High reliability ceramic bearing pump, with custom tuned maximum RPM for optimal balance between performance and noise level
- made with a revolutionary copper / nylon radiators
- Full copper CPU water block design with strategic jet plate improvements
- Avilable in many radiator configurations
- Available with a triple fan radiator, a 30 mm thick 360, providing a much larger area than almost all other preloaded water cooling units
- Also available in the two most common formats: thin 240 mm and 120 mm thick
- Long useful life. The performance of most pre-filled water cooling systems degrades significantly over time, due to galvanic corrosion and water loss.
- Galvanic corrosion occurs over time when two metals with different galvanic potential (such as aluminum and copper) are in contact. It can be braked with anti-corrosion additives in water, but the best way to maintain performance over time is the use of metals with similar galvanic potential. The Kelvin Series water cooling system is constructed of pure copper, both in the radiator and the water block, along with brass fittings.
- To avoid the common problem of most pre-filled water cooling units (which tend to lose performance over time due to loss of water in the tubes), Fractal Design equipped the Kelvin series with a dedicated filling port.
- Mounting / pump measurement block: 69 * 69 * 40 mm
- Tubes Measures: 320 mm long, 11 mm outside and 8 mm inside
- Equipped with anti-fold coils for worry-free installation
- Kelvin T12 Radiator Measures: 46 * 132 * 163 mm
- Thread class for filling port and all pipe fittings: G 1/4 "
- Compatible plugs: Intel: 775,1150,1155,1156,1366,2011,2011-v3; AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Fans include: 2 pieces
- Fractal Design Zero ™ Thermal Paste; 1 g syringe, enough for multiple mounts
- Available colors: Black
- Net weight - Base unit only, not including mounting fans or: 1.1 kg
- Net weight - Dynamic GP-12 PWM fan, per fan: 159 g
- Net weight - excluding total and manual packaging. Includes fans, mounting kit for all platforms, the paste (with packaging of the cooling paste) and the cooling adapter cable: 1.7 kg
- Packaging dimensions - W x height x depth: 350 * 250 * 151 mm
- Package Weight: 2.4kg
- Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 PWM fan
- 500 - 2000 RPM
- PWM control
- Maximum air flow: 87.6 CFM
- Maximum pressure: 2.30 mm H2O
- Acoustic noise: 32.2 dB (A)
- DC 12V, 0.20A
- Ceramic bearing
- 2400 RPM
- Tension control
- Maximum water flow: 72 l / h
- Maximum pressure: 1.0 m H2O
- Acoustic noise: 25.0 dB (A)
- DC 12V, 0.27A
- Fractal Design Kelvin T12 preassembled water cooling unit
- 2 fans of Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 PWM controlled
- Intel 775,1150,1155,1156,1366 mounting hardware (back plate)
- Intel mounting hardware 2011,2011-v3
- AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 mounting hardware +
- PWM splitter cable
- Low speed pump cable (9V)
- Fractal Design Zero ™ Thermal Paste, 1g Syringe
- Long and short radiator mounting screws
- User manual