Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black. It is a box in tower format that following the design of its predecessors has managed to combine an exceptional expansion capacity, excellent cooling capacity and an elegant design.
On its front panel, at the top, we find two USB 3.0 connections, two USB 2.0 and Audio connections.
It is compatible with XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, with ATX power supplies, with a maximum length of 190mm, with 330mm graphics cards (480 if we remove the HDD cassette) and with CPU cooler with a maximum height of 170mm.
Fractal Design Define XL R2 has an amazing expansion capacity as it has 9 PCI slots, 4 5.25 "bays, hidden behind the front door and 8 internal 3.5" bays.
The cooling system has support for a total of 7 fans, of which 3 are included. On the front it has space for two 120 / 140mm fans, a Silent Series R2 140mm fan at 1000RPM is included. At the rear includes a 140mm Silent Series R2 fan at 1000RPM. In the upper part it has support for two 120 / 140mm fans. At the bottom it includes a 140mm Silent Series R2 fan at 1000RPM. And on the side you can add a 140mm fan. It includes a speed regulator for up to three fans.
We highlight ...
* Tower box in black.
* Connections: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio.
* Compatible with XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards.
* Compatible with ATX sources up to 190mm.
* Supports 480mm graphics cards, removing the HDD case.
* PCI expansion slots: 9.
* External bays : 4 x 5.25 "
* Internal bays: 8 x 3.5".
* Supports up to 7 fans, already includes 3
* Speed regulator for up to 3 fans.