The Fractal Design Define S is full of features that make it one of the quietest and most expandable boxes.
It has been manufactured with steel structure and plastic front. The fully optimized interior design omits the 5.25 "bays, and has been designed to provide the greatest air flow and for the installation of liquid cooling systems.
On the front we can find two USB 3.0 ports. With internal connection of 19 pins and AudioHD.
The Fractal Design Define S is compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. With standard ATX power supplies with a maximum length of 300mm if we do not mount the lower fan, in addition the assembly of the power supply is done at the bottom of the box to improve air flow. With graphics cards up to 425mm, and if we do not mount the front fans we can install a 450mm. And with CPU cooler with a maximum height of 180mm.
For its expansion it has 7 PCI SLOTs, three internal bays for 3.5 "drives and two other internal bays for 2.5" drives located at the rear of the motherboard.
Its ventilation system can accommodate a total of 8 fans, of which two are already included. Three 120 or 140mm fans can be installed on the front, and includes a Dynamic GP14 fan at 1000RPM. A Dynamic GP14 fan at 1000RPM is installed at the rear. At the top, three 120 or 140mm fans can be installed. A 120 or 140mm fan can be installed at the bottom.
- Semitorre ATX box.
- Front connections: 2 x USB 3.0 and AudioHD.
- Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards.
- Supports graphics up to 450mm.
- Installation of the power supply at the bottom.
- High expandability: 7 PCI.
- Bays: 3 internal 3.5 ", 2 internal 2.5".
- Supports the installation of up to 8 fans of 120 or 140mm.
- Supports the installation of liquid cooling systems.