The ENERMAX Revolution x't II power supply series achieves a maximum efficiency of 92% (80 PLUS® Gold certificate). It is based on an advanced DC to DC circuit for perfect voltage regulation and full compatibility with the latest CPU / GPU power saving modes. The 13.9cm Twister integrated fan guarantees efficient cooling and quiet operation. Revolution x't II has been designed for the performance game system with card capacity with one or two graphics. Flat modular cables simplify system installation and cable placement. ENERMAX grants 5 years warranty on the Revolution x't II series.
- 80 PLUS® Gold Up to 92 percent efficiency at 230V and load from 20 to 100 percent. 80 PLUS® Gold Certificate.
- EU Green Design Regulations Support The Revolution x't II Series helps systems to comply with the latest EU green design directive ErP Lot 6 2013 (
- DC-to-DC Design The secondary voltages (+ 5 V and + 3.3 V) are generated by the primary voltage rail (+ 12V). Positive effect: greater efficiency, clean output voltages (low curling and noise) and perfect voltage regulation on all loads.
- Zero design load compatible with the C6 / C7 energy-saving features of the latest Intel® CPU incl. the Intel® Haswell ™ and Skylake ™ generations.
- Full GPU and 12V lane CPU power of high-performance power and graphics processors and overclocked cards. More than 98 percent of the total power of the power supply can be delivered by only the 12V lane.
- The cooling air by Enermax The 13.9cm fan integrated with patented Twister Bearing technology ensures efficient and silent cooling continuously and long service life.
- SpeedGuard ultra-quiet and powerful cooling performance due to advanced and intelligent fan speed control with a maximum of 1000 rpm (450 / 550W) or 1500 RPM (650 / 750W).
- HeatGuard (patented) Keep PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after power off to dissipate the remaining heat from the system and prolong the life of the system.
- Semi-modular cable management with flat cables simplify cable routing and improve air flow inside the box.
- Multi-GPU support Min. Two 6 + 2P (8P) PCI-E connectors to power the latest high-end graphics cards and multi-GPU systems.
- CordGuard The convenient metal clip secures the AC cable tightly and prevents system failures and accidental data loss.
- SafeGuard OCP multiple protection circuit (5V / 3.3V), OVP, OPP, SCP and SIP.
- Intel ATX 12V v2.4 Compatible with the latest desktop power design guide. Full support of the current majority of the Intel® and AMD® CPUs.
- Automatic worldwide compatibility of the 100-240V AC input for global use and up to 99% Power Factor Correction (PFC).