We present the new generation of Enermax power supplies. The Max Pro are reliable, strong, durable and productive, everything you need to entrust the power of your computer.
- 80 PLUS® 230V UE Efficient operation with 87% peak efficiency at 230 VAC. MAXPRO conforms to the 80 PLUS® 230V UE international energy saving certificate.
- Ecodesign support EU Regulation The MaxPro series helps systems to comply with the latest EU directive on green design ErP Lot 6 of 2013 (<0.5 W in standby mode *) due to a high efficiency circuit 5V standby (+ 5Vsb), as well as EU regulation no. 617/2013 demanding among others 85% efficiency at 50% load and 82% at 20% and 100% load. * Only in combination with a motherboard prepared for ErP Lot 6 2013
- Enermax Air Cooling Silent operation with 12cm Twister fan. The patented Enermax bearing technology and the innovative Batwing fan blades ensure the best balance between cooling performance and noise generation.
- AirGuard Patented air intake with optimal aero-dynamic design reduces noisy air turbulence.
- HeatGuard The HeatGuard function keeps the PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after the equipment is turned off in order to dissipate the remaining heat and prolong the life of the system.
- Intel® ATX12V v2.3 Complies with the Intel® ATX12 v2.3 desktop power supply design guide. Full support of the most common Intel® and AMD® processors.
- Intel® Haswell ™ compatible! The MAXPRO series enables the C6 / C7 energy-saving features of the latest Intel processors, including the Haswell ™ generation.
- Full Gaming Power Two or three 6 + 2 (8) P PCI-Express connectors to power the latest high-end graphics cards and multi-GPU systems (SLI / CrossFireX ™).
Safety and quality
- Long-Runner: 24/7 @ 40 ° C Non-stop industrial class performance at ambient temperatures of 40 ° C / 104 ° F.
- Durable and high quality components Enermax applies high quality components, including a first class Japanese main electrolytic capacitor at 105 ° C for maximum durability and stability.
- SafeGuard The multiple protection circuit protects the power supply and the system from damage in case of short circuit (SCP), over voltage (OVP), over current (OCP), over power (OPP), as well as sudden increases and current input (SIP).
- 700W power
- Maxpro 700W model
- Voltage / Frequency 230VAC 47 / 63Hz
- ATX 2.3 SSI EPS 12V 2.3 regulations
- 12CM fans
- Noise Level, dB (A) 15.8 ~ 24.5 dBA