Introducing the Enermax Digifanless 550W, an 80 Plus Platinum certified power supply. Enermax is a leading company in the design and production of high performance and reliable power supplies. For more than 20 years offering only products of proven quality. Enermax Digifanless power supplies offer stable and safe power and quiet operation of 0dB since it has no fan by having a passive cooling system, which makes this source the best choice for silent PCs, multimedia stations or HTPC´s.
Silent operation Brilliant technology. Elegant design.
- Fanless power supply The sophisticated passive cooling system of the Digifanless power supply ensures completely silent operation (0 dB (A)). Therefore, the power supply is the first option for all silent PCs, stations or multimedia HTPCs.
- Digital Monitoring and Control System The Digifanless is equipped with a digital interface to transmit and control the most essential performance values. With the ZDPMS software ("Zero-Power Delay Control System") users can easily control the operation of the power supply and customize certain functions, for example. Switch between multiple or single lane mode, adjust the 12V output voltage or set the trigger points for OCP / OVP warning messages.
- Fully modular cable management with individual cable covers Modular management simplifies system installation: unnecessary cables can be separated to save space. The flexible cable sheath allows for comfortable and efficient cable routing. Enermax has high quality black individual cases, which creates an elegant visual effect.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Up to 93% efficiency at 230VAC between 20 and 100% load. The Digifanless 550W is 80 PLUS® Platinum certified. The digital interface of the power supplies provides continuous control of the system's energy consumption rate and efficiency. Thanks to the included ZDPMS software, users can further calculate electricity costs
- Supports EU eco-design regulations The Digifanless 550W helps systems to comply with the latest EU directive on green design ErP Lot 6 of 2013 (<0.5 W in standby mode *) due to a high circuit standby efficiency of 5 V (+ 5Vsb), as well as EU regulation
- DC-DC Design The secondary voltages (5V and 3.3V) are generated by the primary 12V lane. This leads to high efficiency operation, clean output voltages with extremely low rippling noise, as well as optimum voltage regulation from zero to high load.
- Copper Array Bridge Innovative copper technology ensures direct voltage transmission with low resistance and high efficiency rates. Finally, the clean design provides more efficient air circulation and heat dissipation.
- Multi-Rail design with single lane option Safe and stable power supplies thanks to two high-performance 12V lanes with separate overcurrent protection (OCP). Possibility of switching to the operation of a single lane through the ZDPMS software to run high performance PC systems or graphics cards and overclocked CPUs.
- Intel® ATX12V v2.4 Complies with the latest desktop power supply design guide. Full support of the latest Intel® and AMD® CPUs.
- Intel® Haswell ™ Ready! Digifanless Zero Load Design enables the C6 / C7 energy-saving features of the latest Intel® processors, including the Haswell ™ generation.
- Full Gaming Power Four 6 + 2 (8) P PCI-Express connectors to power the latest high-end graphics cards and multi-GPU systems (SLI / CrossFireX ™).
- Universal Compatibility Automatic 100-240V input for global use and up to 99% power factor correction (PFC).
Safety and quality
- Durable and high quality components: Enermax applies high quality components including the first Japanese class of 105 ° C electrolytic capacitors for maximum stability and durability.
- 24/7 @ 40 ° C Non-Stop industrial class performance at 40 ° ambient temperature. 550W continuous power output with a peak power of 605W.
- SafeGuard : The multiple protection circuit protects the power supply and the system from short-circuit damage (SCP), over voltage (OVP), under voltage (UVP), over current (OCP), over power (OPP), over temperature (OTP), as well as overvoltages and input current (SIP). The ZDPMS software warns the user in case of increased currents, voltages or temperature, so that precautionary measures can prevent the activation of protections.
- CordGuard : The metal clip fixes the AC cable tightly and prevents accidental system failures, as well as data loss.
- 550W power
- Model Digifanless 550W
- Voltage / Frequency 240VAC 50 / 60Hz
- Noise Level, 0 dB