EK-Xtop SPC-60 PWM is a reliable independent, value-oriented liquid cooling pump. It has been designed to reduce production costs and still offer great hydraulic performance at the best price.
The core of the unit is EK-SPC 60 water pump that uses only a 4-pin PWM fan header for operation; PWM control will allow you to configure the automatic pump speed regulation based on the CPU temperature.
The pump has two G1 / 4 threaded ports of which one is an inlet at the top and the other is an outlet on the side of the unit. The upper part is made of POM Acetal quality material and the lower part offers a vibration damping rubber mounting system, which effectively disengages the water pump from the rest of the computer chassis.
- Motor: Electronically switched motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 6W
- maximum pressure load: 3.2 m
- Maximum flow: 450 l / h
- Maximum fluid temperature: 50 ° C
- Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, aluminum oxide, graphite
- Power connector: 4-pin PWM FAN connector