Cryorig R1 Universal, a CPU cooler with unbeatable cooling technology. Designed to achieve maximum performance.
It has been manufactured with a nickel-plated pure copper base that has seven 6mm heatpipes and 42 aluminum sheets on the front and 53 on the back of the heatsink. It also has the patented DirectCompress welding system, which is about 10% more contact surfaces, which makes heat conduction faster. The alignment of the heatsink blades has been optimized for better heat conduction.
Cryorig R1 Universal, comes with two fans, an XF140 installed in the central part and an XT140 installed in the front. Both include HPLN (High Precision Low Noise) bearings that are characterized by their stability and precision, in addition to reducing excess vibration and noise.
The fans have PWM technology so the speed will be automatically adjusted between 700 and 1300RPM, achieving a maximum air flow of 76CFM in the case of the XF140 and 65CFM the XT140.
- Cooler for white CPU with copper base.
- It has 7 6mm Heat-pipe, 42 front and 53 rear aluminum sheets.
- Integrates two fans. 1 x XF140 and 1 x XT140.
- Fan rotation speed adjustable by PWM: 700 ~ 1300RPM.
- It includes a PWM cable to connect the two fans on the same connector on the motherboard.
- It includes additional clips to mount another XT140 or XF140 fan on the back of the heatsink.
- Compatible with Intel 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1 and FM2 sockets.