The complete audio system for your desktop: Sound BlasterZx.
The Sound Blaster Zx is part of the range of high-performance PCI-Express Sound Blaster® Z series cards and sets the technology and performance standards for the future of gaming and PC entertainment. Covered by a bright red EMI layer and with LED lighting, the Sound Blaster Zx is the rebel of the Sound Blaster Z series, with a striking design that complements any gaming equipment.
116 dB SNR
A signal to noise ratio (or SNR) of 116 dB means that the audio will be 99.99% pure, 35.4 times better than the motherboard audio.
SBX Pro Studio ™
technologies SBX Pro Studio ™ sound technologies reproduce sound with an unprecedented level of realism, with incredible 3D surround effects for speakers and headphones.
CrystalVoice ™ technology Enhanced and clearer voice
Express yourself and let them hear you clearly in video conferences, multiplayer games and online chats.
Switch from headset to speaker You
no longer have to disconnect the headphones. With the Sound Blaster Control Panel, switch from headset to speaker in a quick change.
High performance audio and entertainment games
Comes with a high quality external Beamforming microphone.
Sound Core3D Audio Processor
Sound Core3D ™ is a high performance voice and sound processor to accelerate advanced audio and voice technologies. We have designed the Sound Core3D ™ quad core audio processor to download the effects of SBX® Pro Studio Pro ™ and CrystalVoice ™ from the CPU unit. This will allow you to play better, at a higher frame rate and with superior audio and voice quality.
Dolby® Digital Live and DTS Connect Connect
to the decoder or home theater system through a single digital cable and enjoy optimal 5.1 surround sound from any source.
Do not disconnect the headphones again
With the Sound Blaster Z Series Control Panel, you can switch between the headphones and the speakers with a single touch of a button.
- Audio performance ◦ Signal / noise ratio: 116 dB
- 24-bit analog to digital conversion of analog inputs with a sampling frequency of up to 96 kHz
- 24-bit digital to analog conversion from digital sources with a sampling frequency of up to 192 kHz to analog outputs
- Recording sampling rates from 16 to 24 bits: 8; 11,025; 16; 22.05; 24; 32; 44.1; 48 and 96 kHz
- Reproduction sampling rates of 16 to 24 bits: 8; 11,025; 16; 22.05; 24; 32 ;, 44.1; 48; 96 and 192 kHz
- Rear panel connectivity ◦ Line / microphone input: Shared 1/8 "(3.5 mm) mini plug
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8 "(3.5mm) mini jack
- Front output: 1 x 1/8 "(3.5 mm) mini-connectors
- Rear output: 1 x 1/8 "(3.5 mm) mini-connectors
- Central / Subwoofer: 1 x 1/8 "(3.5mm) mini-connectors
- Optical output: TOSLINK
- Optical input: TOSLINK
- Speaker support ◦ Stereo speakers / 2.1
- Bus connection:
- Audio Control Module: ◦ Volume control knob Front panel head ◦ A standard 2x5 pin Intel HD front panel audio head
- Built-in beam training microphone
- Headphones: 1/8 "(3.5mm) mini plug
- Microphone input: 1/8 "(3.5mm) mini plug
- Headphones: 1/4 "(6.3mm) jack
- Microphone input: 1/4 "(6.3mm) jack
- Built-in headphones / MIC cables to connect to the sound card.