Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is the perfect update from the basic motherboard audio to the legendary Sound Blaster sound. Optimized with SBX Pro Studio technology, it offers 5.1 high-quality cinematic sound for movies, music and games. Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, which gives you complete control over the configuration of your SBX Pro Studio.
The perfect Sound Blaster update
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is a half-height sound card based on SBX Pro Studio technology. Instantly, turn your system into a 5.1 entertainment system that offers cinematic surround sound. Perfect to get the most out of your movies, songs and games! Sound Blaster Audigy Fx also incorporates a 192 kHz digital to analog converter (DAC) of 24 bits, a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 106 dB and a high quality 600 ohm headphone amplifier for a Supervision of excellent quality.
Enjoy multichannel cinematic sound
The half-height PCIe sound card is the perfect size for your home theater PCs. Now you can update your cinematic experience with the audio fidelity of Sound Blaster. Sound Blaster Audigy Fx includes 5.1 channel outputs for easy connection to existing multichannel speakers.
Independent line and microphone inputs
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx incorporates independent line and microphone input connectors, which allow the connection of two different audio sources to your PC.
You can connect the MP3 player and sing, while recording your singing session to share it with your friends!
Stereo Direct allows you to listen to unprocessed music at the impressive 192 kHz 24-bit speed, considered one of the highest in the industry.
Raise the level of immersion in your cinematic experience with Sound Blaster Audigy Fx, capable of delivering a pristine 106dB audio speed through your speakers.
If you want to enjoy your movies without disturbing the family, Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is capable of offering 600 ohms of power, beyond the requirements of the most demanding headphones in today's market!
Control and customize your audio
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx includes the set of SBX Pro Studio technologies, designed to make a cinematic difference in home theater PCs! You can also adjust the level of immersion you want, simply by adjusting the Audigy Fx Control Panel sliders.
- SBX Pro Studio Yes
- Highest Playback Quality
- Stereo: 24bit / 192kHz
- 5.1 Surround sound: 24bit / 96KHz
- Maximum recording quality 24-bit / 96kHz
- 5.1 channel maximum output
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR) 106dB
- Multi-channel stereo mix Yes
- Input options (main)
- Headphones / front output: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Rear output: 1 x 3.5mm connector
- Center / Subwoofer: 1 x 3.5mm Connector
- Line In: 1 x 3.5mm Connector
- Microphone input: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Helmet amplifier Up to 600 Ohms
- EAX EAX Advanced 5.0
- Audio fidelity Up to 24-bit / 96kHz
Software and compatibility
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7
- Windows Vista® SP1 or higher
- PC compatible platforms - PCIe x1
- Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo or AMD® processor or equivalent, 2.2 GHz or higher (recommended).
- Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32/64 bits), Windows® 7 (32/64 bits), Windows Vista ™ (32/64 bits)
- 1 GB RAM
- > 600 MB of free hard disk space
- PCI Express® slot available
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive available
- Sound Blaster Audigy Fx card (with full-height I / O support)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD containing:
- Drivers for Windows® 7, 8 and Vista ™
- Creative software package
- PDF user guide
- Medium height I / O support