RMi Series power supplies are 80 PLUS Gold efficiency certified and offer extremely precise voltage control, virtually silent operation and a fully modular cable assembly. With fully Japanese capacitors at 105 ° C, they are a great choice for high performance PCs, when reliability is essential. Corsair Link Digital allows you to easily monitor the performance of the power supply, toggle between single and multi-rail mode, and directly control the fan speed from your desktop.
Efficiency certification 80 PLUS Gold
The Gold certification guarantees high efficiency operation to reduce operating costs and heat emission.
100% Japanese condensers at 105 ° C
Premium internal components ensure a stable power supply and long-term reliability.
Fan mode without revolutions
The superior energy efficiency of the RMi Series power supply allows the fan to remain deactivated at low to medium loads for virtually silent operation. When more performance is needed, the heat-controlled fan adjusts its speed to provide optimum cooling with minimum noise.
Configurable + 12V rail
You choose: run it in the default +12 multi-rail mode or switch to a monorail operation
The power of Corsair Link Digital
Our advanced desktop application allows you to monitor and record fan speed and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and configure rail operation of + 12V.
- Corsair Link ™ integration to monitor performance and adjust fan speed and single or multi-rail mode.
- With 80 PLUS® Gold certification, it offers 90% energy efficiency under real load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode with virtually no noise for fanless operation at low loads and amazing noise reduction.
- The 135mm liquid thermally controlled dynamic bearing fan comes into operation when necessary.
- Fully modular low profile cables for easy installation, less agglomeration in the chassis and maximum air flow through it.
- Built to meet maximum energy performance with server temperature levels of 50 ° C.
- Self-diagnostic switch to determine the functionality of the fan before even installation.
- Its overvoltage, overcurrent, low voltage, short circuit, power drop and overheat protection offers maximum safety to critical system components.
- Regulatory and regulatory body approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick / RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- Prepared for 4th Generation Intel® Core ™ 4 processor (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- It complies with the ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Weight 2.03kg
- MTBF 100,000 hours
- 80 Plus Gold
- 1000 Watts Energy
- Fanless mode Yes
- Fan technology with Fluid Dynamic Bearing bearings
- Fan size (mm) 135mm
- C-Link Digital Yes
- Nominal continuous output temperature (° C) 50 ° C
- ATX connector 150mm x 86mm x 180mm
- Fully Modular
- Lined cables Sleeved and Flat Black Cables
- ATX 1 connector
- EPS 2 connector
- Diskette connector 2
- Four-pin peripheral connector 11
- PCI 8 connector
- SATA 12 connector
- Plug Type N / A