If you are assembling a high performance super supertorre PC system, Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition is an excellent starting point.
It combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities and an interior optimized for quick and easy assembly and upgrades.
The exterior is made of solid steel and brushed aluminum for an elegant appearance and clean lines.
Minimalist style, maximum potential
The 750D Airflow series shows an elegant design with clean lines, which dispenses with plastic accessories in favor of the beauty of polished aluminum and solid steel. This rigid and rugged exterior surrounds an interior that has ample space to accommodate high-performance components, as well as the advanced cooling you will need if you are going to take these components beyond their limits.
Front reticle design for superior air flow
The front panel is what makes the difference in the 750D Airflow compared to the original 750D model. Two 140mm front inlet fans and a low resistance cross-linked panel offer quiet and efficient airflow performance for GPU and DRAM.
Modular bay system for units
Bays for units that are mounted without tools can be moved and removed, so you can use only those you need for your particular storage requirements. In turn, you will get more space for the components and more air flow.
Fast and simple assemblies
Its intelligent design features and optimized interior make this chassis the perfect choice for the assembler. And this because we believe that setting up a system should be a simple, trouble-free and even fun process.
About Corsair Obsidian Series PC chassis
Corsair Obsidian Series chassis are designed by system assemblers, with the sole purpose of mounting truly extraordinary PCs. The textured steel is combined with the subtle elegance of brushed aluminum in these world-class PC chassis, designed to be the foundations of amazing systems.
- E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini ATX motherboards
- Generous expansion space to assemble high performance systems
- High airflow front mesh design for excellent aircooling performance
- Full window in the side panel to see its components
- Installation of the SSD, hard disk and optical drive without tools
- Includes three AF140L fans, with room for up to eight fans
- Modular bay system for units, for fully customizable designs
- Two modular bays for units for three 3.5 ”or 2.5” units each
- Four dedicated SSD bays without tools, mounted sideways
- Compatibility with radiators and fans:
- Top: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm
- Front: 2 x 140 mm or 2 x 120 mm (2 x 140 mm included)
- Bottom: 2 x 120 mm
- Rear: 1 x 140 mm or 120 mm (140 mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 front panel and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphones and microphone
- Dust filters for the PSU, upper or lower easily accessible
- Excellent wiring management with rubber grommets for clear assemblies
- Nine expansion slots for several PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU cooler height 170 mm
- Maximum GPU length 450 mm
- Weight 9.7kg
- Black color
- Full-Tower chassis format
- Dimensions 560mm x 235mm x 546mm
- Chassis motherboard support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX
- Maximum GPU length 450mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height 170mm
- Maximum PSU length 220mm
- Chassis expansion slots 9
- Chassis disk
bays (x3) 5.25in
(x6) Combo 3.5in / 2.5in
- Chassis material Brushed Aluminum and Steel
- ATX chassis power supply (not included)
- External connections
(x2) USB 2.0
(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
- Fan mounting points
Front: (x2) 120 / 140mm
Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Rear: 120 / 140mm
Bottom: (x2) 120mm
- Fans included
Front: (x2) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 140mm
- Radiator mounting points
Front: 240 / 280mm
Top: 240/280 / 360mm
Rear: 120 / 140mm
Bottom: 120 / 240mm
- Compatible with Corsair H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110 liquid coolers