The original design of the Carbide Series Air 540 chassis uses two cameras to supply cooler air to the CPU, graphics cards, motherboard and memory without clogging the units or power supplies. The included Air Series AF140L inlet and outlet fans provide excellent airflow performance with incredibly low noise levels. And you can mount up to six 120mm fans or five 140mm fans, with a 280mm radiator support on the top and space for a 360mm radiator on the front panel.
Like all Corsair chassis, the Carbide Series Air 540 chassis is designed for quick, organized and satisfactory assembly. The large tinted side window will allow you to show off your work.
cooling Our Carbide Series Air 540 ™ design uses two cameras to supply cooler air to the CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, memory and other PCI-E components without clogging the units or power supplies.
The Carbide Series Air 540 chassis includes 140mm Corsair Air Series AF140L inlet and outlet fans. The AF140L fan is based on the award-winning AF140 model and offers excellent cooling at incredibly low noise levels. The maintenance of dust filters with easy access and low restriction is very simple.
Perfect for advanced air and water cooling
You can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, or install a 240mm or 280mm radiator on top and a 240mm, 280mm or even 360mm radiator on the front. Corsair's innovative cable routing system offers more options for organizing them.
Created for assemblers
Like all Corsair chassis, the Carbide Series Air 540 chassis is designed for quick, organized and satisfactory assembly. Purchase a storage and PCI-E installation without tools, two internal hot-swap hard disk bays and more features to facilitate and speed up assembly, upgrades and maintenance. And, the side window mounted flush, large and tinted, will allow you to show off your work.
415 x 332 x 458 mm
Without power supply
- External bays: 2 x 5.25 "without tools
- Internal bays:
2 x 3.5 ”/ 2.5” HDD hotswap
4 x 2.5 "without tools
Front Connections :
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Audio + Mic
- 2 x AF140L 140mm (introducing)
- 1 x AF140L 140mm (removing)
Other Features :
- Design of two Direct Airflow Path ™ cameras for incredible cooling power
- Intelligent and compact design, although with a large amount of internal volume
- Includes three high-performance AF140L Air Series fans for maximum cooling and maximum silence
- Ample space expansion for high performance air and liquid cooling
- Full window on the side panel
- Front dust filter
- Black interior
- Die-cut openings for cable routing with rubber grommets
- CPU compartment in the motherboard tray to facilitate the exchange of the CPU cooler
- Two front USB 3.0 ports with internal connector
- Front ports for headphones and microphone
- Eight expansion slots for four GPU installations
- Fan mounting points:.
Front: 2 x 140 mm (included), 3 x 120 mm (pre-separated for radiators)
. 2 x 140 mm or 2 x 120 mm (pre-separated for radiators).
Rear: 1 x 140 mm (included) or 1 x 120 mm
- Two 3.5 "hot swappable bays
- Four compartments for 2 SSDs, 5 ", no tools needed
- Maximum GPU length 320 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height 170 mm
- Maximum PSU length 200 mm