Cooler Master Silencio 352 is the first Minitorre chassis of this manufacturer that includes soundproof panels both on the sides and on the front, ideal for environments where a noise-free environment is required.
It is made with steel structure and plastic front door.
On the front, the Cooler Master Silencio 352 has two USB 3.0 ports with internal connection, a USB 2.0 port, AudioHD and SD card reader.
It is compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, with ATX power supplies, with graphics cards whose maximum length is 355mm and with CPU cooler with a maximum height of 155mm.
Cooler Master Silencio 352 has space for the installation of up to 4 PCI cards, an external bay of 5.25 ", an external bay of 3.5", two internal bays of 3.5 "and four internal bays of 2.5".
It has been designed with a cooling system optimized to achieve the highest air flow. It has support for 4 fans, of which it already includes 2. In the forntal part it supports two 120mm fans, it includes a 120mm XtraFlo. At the rear includes a 120mm XtraFlo fan. Optionally, a 120x120x15mm fan can be installed on the side.
- Minitorre of careful design, elegant and silent.
- It includes side and front panels with foam to soundproof the box.
- Front connections: 2 x USB 3.0. 1 x USB 2.0, AudioHD and SD card reader.
- Compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards.
- Compatible with ATX power supplies. The installation is carried out at the bottom of the box.
- It supports graphics cards with a maximum length of 355mm.
- Wide expandability: 4 PCI, 1 x 5.25 "external, 1 x 3.5" external, 2 x 3.5 "internal, 4 x 2.5" internal.
- Optimized ventilation system to achieve greater air flow.
- It includes two XtraFlo 120mm fans: 1 on the front and one on the back.
- Front -> Plastic with door
- Structure -> Steel
- Minitorre format
- External Color Black
- Internal Color Black
- USB 3.0 x 2 Internal connection
- USB 2.0 x 1
- AUDIO (HD / AC97)
- SD card reader
- Additional features
- Direct rear access to the CPU cooler backplate
- Holes for liquid cooling systems
- Mounting the fountain at the bottom
- Intelligent internal cable management system with holes drilled in the chassis so that users can hide and organize the internal wiring.
- It has a dust filter in the power supply and in the front fans.
- The side panels and the front door have foams to soundproof the box
- A top cover with magnets is included in case of no installation of the top fan to prevent dust from falling into the box.
- Comp. Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX boards
- FA ATX format
- Long. maximum VGA 355mm
- Maximum height Cooler 155mm
- Slots 4
- External Bays 5.25 "x 1 (maximum unit length 170mm) / 3.5" x 1
- Internal Bays 3.5 "x 2 / 2.5" x 4
- Front 2 x 120mm (including one XtraFlo (without LEDs) 2nd optional)
- Rear 1 x 120mm XtraFlo (without LEDs) (included)
- Top 1 x 120x15mm (optional)
- 200mm width
- 378mm high
- 453mm depth
- Weight 4.7 Kg