We present to you at pcpromaroc the AMD series of processors for EPYC ™ 7000 Series servers. Performance and scaling for data centers in the cloud era.
Industry-leading performance with the most cores, memory and I / O. *
The optimal balance of resources drives a computation with the correct size for all workloads.
The industry's first data security integrated at the x86 board level on a server chip.
- AMD brand
- AMD EPYC 7000 Series
- Name EPYC 7501
- CPU socket type SP3 socket
- # of 32-Core cores
- # of threads 64
- 2.0 GHz operating frequency
- Maximum Turbo Frequency Up to 3.0 GHz
- Core Name Naples
- L3 64 MB cache
- 14 nm manufacturing technology
- 64-bit support Yes
- Built-in memory controller speed 2400 MHz / 2666 MHz
- Memory Channel 8
- Thermal design power 155W / 170W
- Cooling device not included - Processor only