For the purchase of a Be Quiet! Power Zone series gift a great T-shirt T-shirt.
Promotion valid until June 30, 2014 or while stocks last. "200 units available"
It has the 80+ Bronze certification which guarantees an efficiency of up to 89%. This power supply is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding gamers, who are looking for high power and maximum performance.
The ventilation system consists of a single 135mm fan of the Silent Wings series, which has a sound level of 35.9 dBA when the source is being used at 100% load. The design of the fan blades has been optimized to achieve greater air flow. It has the COOL OFF system, which makes the fan running for three minutes after the system is turned off to finish expelling the heat and keeping all the components of our system in good condition.
It has a single + 12V rail for better signal stability, which makes it an ideal source for overclocking. It also has Active Power Factor Correction to reduce line noise and power distortions. It is designed to work even at 50ºC.
Be Quiet Power Zone 650W has fully modular cables that help maintain a better air flow inside our equipment.
It is certified for NVIDIA SLI and CrossfireX multi-GPU systems.
As security systems, the Be Quiet Power Zone 650W has over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage (OVP), low-voltage (UVP), short-circuit (SCP), high temperatures (OTP) and over-voltage (OPP) ).
It meets the Energy Star 5.0, ErP 2013 guidelines and is prepared for Intel Haswell platforms.
We stand out from Be Quiet Power Zone 650W
* 650W power supply.
* 80+ Bronze certification.
* Modular wiring.
* Includes 135mm SilentWings fan with blades optimized for greater air flow, with a new special 6-pole motor that allows quieter operation.
* When the equipment is turned off the fan rotates for three minutes to further cool the PC.
* Three fans of the box can be connected to the power supply so that it is the one that manages them in a more efficient way.
* It has NVIDIA SLI Ready and AMD CROSSFIRE certifications.
* A single 12V rail.
* Security systems: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OTP and OPP.