AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7 will give you the ability to save old VHS tapes to DVD. You can convert movies to digital format easily, and then even share them through FaceBook or YouTube. Small size will allow you to transport it anywhere.
Possibility to edit and organize videos.
Convert your tapes in analog format to DVD or VCD format without losing any detail. Through USB 2.0 you can easily connect it to your PC or laptop and to your camcorder with a single "plug and play" step. You can also use its Cyberlink software, which will allow you to create personalized profiles and edit videos with great ease by creating your customized movies.
- Input Signal: S-Video and Composite Video (RCA)
- For basic DVD
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4GHz
- AMD Athlon ™ XP 2400+
- Intel® Pentium® Mobile 2.0GHz
- For High Definition direct creation and recording DV / HDV
- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0GHz
- AMD Athlon ™ XP 3000+
- 512 MB of memory or higher *
- USB 2.0 port
- Sound card
- Windows 8/7 / Vista / XP (32/64-Bit)
* 2GB of memory or higher is recommended for HD video capture
- AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7 (Weight: 50g)
- Installation CD (Driver)
- Software Installation CD (CyberLink PowerDirector 9 DE & PowerProducer 5 DVD)
- Fast guide
- USB Cable