* Please refer to the list of memory supported on the ASRock website for more information.
Please refer to below table for DDR4 UDIMM maximum frequency Supports.
Ryzen Series CPUs:
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
** Due to the limitation of the operating system, the current memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation of the use of the system under Windows® 32-bit operation. For Windows ® 64-bit with 64-bit CPU there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with Multilingual GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- Supports SMBIOS 2.3
- DRAM multi-voltage adjustment
- AMD Radeon ™ HD R7 / R5 series graphics Integrated in the APU A-series
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Maximum memory size 2GB
- Multiple graphic output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with maximum resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with maximum resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with maximum resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (HDMI monitor support required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) with DVI-D and HDMI ports
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with content protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) *
- Supports Premium Blu-ray audio
- Supports surge protection
- ELNA audio trainers
- Armored isolation PCB
- Individual PCB Layers for R / L Audio Channel
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster ™ Cinema 3
* To configure 7.1 Audio HD channels, it is necessary to use an HD sound module on the front panel and activate the multichannel audio function through the audio controller.