Prepare well to enjoy the impressive world of virtual reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connecting each critical components and ASRock Ready VR motherboards are without a doubt the one you are looking for. The qualifying premium is assured by rigorous tests during development. The performance of robust components and rock slipped-makes you completely immersed in the virtual reality scenario. Users can be sure to experience the pleasures of VR without any compatibility problem.
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer at speeds of up to 32 Gb / s. In addition, it also supports M.2 SATA3 6Gb / s modules, and is compatible with the ASRock U.2 Kit for the installation of some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Some sensitive digital components of the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, excessive current can cause the system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes several technologies to prevent the components of your motherboard from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 42A Power Choke
- PCB Black Sapphire
- High density Glass fabric PCB
- PCB 2oz Copper
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
- Digi Power design
- 9 Power Phase design
- Supports 95W Air Cooling
- AMD Promontory A320
- Dual Channel DDR4 memory technology- 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots- AMD Ryzen series CPUs Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) / 2933 (OC) / 2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered *- AMD 7th Gen A-Series APUs Supports DDR4 2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered * *- Maximum system memory capacity: 64GB * *- DIMM slots with 15μ Gold contacts * * *
* Please refer to the list of memory supported on the ASRock website for more information.
* * Due to the limitation of the operating system, the current memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation of the use of the system under Windows ® 32-bit operation. For Windows ® 64-bit with 64-bit CPU there is no such limitation.
* * * Please refer to below table for DDR4 UDIMM maximum frequency Supports.
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with Multilingual GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- Activation compatible with ACPI 5.1
- Supports jumperfree
- Supports SMBIOS 2.3
- DRAM multi-voltage adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon ™ R-Series Graphics in A-series APU *- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0- Maximum 2GB memory size- Multiple graphic output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI- Supports Triple Monitor- Supports HDMI with maximum resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz- Supports DVI-D with maximum resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz- Supports D-Sub with maximum resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (HDMI monitor support required)- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI ports- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) with DVI-D ports and HDMI
* Current Supports may vary by CPU
- 7.1 CH HD audio with content protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) *- Supports Premium Blu-ray audio- Supports surge protection- ELNA audio capacitors
* To configure 7.1 Audio HD channels, it is necessary to use an HD sound module on the front panel and activate the multichannel audio function through the audio controller.
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb / s
- Realtek RTL8111GR
- Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports
Lightning / ESD Protection
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient 802.3az Ethernet
- Supports PXE
AMD Ryzen series CPUs- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) *- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE3: x2 mode)AMD 7th A-Series APUs- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (PCIE2: x8 mode) *- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE3: x2 mode)- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
* NVMe SSD boot disks
- 4 x 6.0 Gb / s SATA3 connectors, Supports RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug *- 1 x Socket Ultra M.2 (M2_1), Supports M Key type 2242/2260 / 2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb / s) (with Ryzen Series CPU) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb / s) (with A-Series APU) * *- 1 x Socket M.2 ( M2_2), Supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb / s module * *
* M2_2 and SATA3_4 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.
* * NVMe SSD boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Ki
- 1 x COM Header port- 1 x TPM header- 1 x Power LED and speaker header- 1 x RGB LED Header *- 1 x AMD Fan LED Header- 1 x Fan connector Processor (4-pin) * *- 2 x box fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) (Smart Fan fan speed control) * * *- 1 x 24 pin ATXpower connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V power connector- 1 x Front panel connector audio- 2 x USB 2.0 heads (supports 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)- 1 x USB 3.0 head (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
* Supports up to 12V / 3A, 36W LED Strip
* * The CPU fan connector supports 1A (12W) maximum power CPU fan.
* * * CHA_FAN1 can auto detect if the 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear panel Input / output
- 1 x PS / 2 mouse port - 1 x PS / 2
port - 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D
port - 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Port with RJ-45 LAN LED (Activation / Connection and Speed LEDs)
- HD Audio Connectors: Line In / Speaker Front / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software- ASRock RGB LED- ASRock APP Charger- ASRock XFast LAN *UEFI- UEFI ASRock Full HD- ASRock Instant Flash- ASRock Internet Flash- ASRock Crashless BIOS- ASRock Easy RAID installation
* This utility can be downloaded from the ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, Antivirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick installation guide, Support CD, Input / output board
- 2 x SATA data cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- CPU / Chassis temperature sensor
- Processor / Chassis fan speed sensor - Processor / Chassis
silent fan - Processor / Chassis
multi-speed fan control
- Voltage Monitoring: + 12V, + 5V, + 3.3V, Vcore
- Micro ATX Format: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- Design Solid Capacitors
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows ® 10 64-bit *
* To update Windows ® 10drivers, please visit the ASRock website for more details.
- FCC, CE
- Qualified for ErP / EuP (ErP / EuP prepared power supply needed)