The Arctic Thermal pad has been designed to obtain an efficient thermal conductivity. Made with silicon base, they exceed conventional thermal pad, providing an efficient thermal interface between the heat sink and the devices.
Thanks to its great elasticity, the thermal pad fits perfectly to the surface of the heatsink avoiding possible spaces that may remain.
The installation is very simple, as easy as cutting and applying, it is perfect for any type of user.
It does not contain metal particles, so it is electrically isolated.
- Thermal pad thermally efficient.
- Made with silicon base.
- Color blue.
- Great flexibility and easy to install.
- Dimensions: 50x50x1.5mm.
- Dimensions 50x50 mm
- 1.5 mm thickness
- Thermal conductivity 6.0 W / mK
- Hardness 25 Shore 00
- Specific gravity 3.2 g / cm³
- Color blue
- Continuous Use Temperature -40 ~ 200 ℃
- 1 X 1012 Ω-cm transit resistance
- 12 KV / mm voltage drop
- Tensile strength 2.5 Kgf / cm²
- 45% elongation
- Dielectric constant
14.1816 ε at 60 Hz
13.0264 ε at 1K Hz
13.0264 ε at 1M Hz
- Flammability UL V-0