Compact and lightweight
With dimensions of 115 (L) * 106 (W) * 53 (H) mm, weighing 255g only, the 11 LP heatsink is extremely compact. It adapts to virtually any low profile PC case and is the ideal choice for any HTPC system.
Reliable cooling performance
Equipped with a quiet 92mm ultra PWM fan and two copper heatpipes, the 11 LP heatsink offers a maximum cooling capacity of 90W. The double system of 6 heatpipes of 6mm of high efficiency with a block consisting of 50 aluminum fins.
The unique mounting system through fixing clips offers excellent stability and is applicable in a matter of seconds. Includes pre-applied paste ARCTIC MX-2. It is compatible with Intel socket 1155, 1156 and 775.
The 11 LP freezer is a very quiet cooling solution. Even when the fan is spinning at its maximum speed at 2,000 rpm, the noise is barely audible. The patented fan design reduces unwanted noise by absorbing fan vibration.
- Dimensions (Packaging) 115 L x 106 W x 53 H mm
- Fan (mm) 92 x 1 fans
- No. of Heatpipes 2
- Thickness of Heatpipes 6
- Noise Level (Sone) 0.4
- Cooling Capacity (Watts) 90
- Rated Fan Speed 900 - 2000 RPM, (PWM)
- Airflow 27 CFM / 46 m³ / h
- Bearing Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Weight 0.3 kg
- Compatible with Intel 775, 1155 and 1156 socket
- Not compatible with Mini ITX boards