It presents its new refrigerator dedicated to high-end graphics cards AMD. The need to use this heatsink is due to the fact that factory heatsinks are usually not efficient enough for any type of overcloking or prolonged use.
Thanks to a thorough study and extensive experience this new heatsink allows you to have a temperature difference compared to other heatsinks with an extremely low noise difference.
The Arctic Xtreme IV comes with previously applied MX-4 thermal paste. The secret of performance is in the vents, which have a rotation system in a particular way, in order to optimize the air flow and minimize the noise produced.
- Less noise
- Keep your chart temperature always low
- Increased your air flow
- Pasta ends included.
- Dimensions: 288 x 54 x 104 mm (W x H x D, with fan)
- Weight: 653 g
- Heatpipes: 5x 6 mm
- Fan: 3x 92 mm (max. 0.5 Sone, 900-2000 U / min, PWM)
- Cooling power: 300 watts
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 years
- AMD Compatibility (reference only):
- R9 290 (X) 270 (X)
- Radeon HD 8870, 7870 (XT, GHz), 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 5870, 5850, 5830, 4890, 4870, 4850, 4830
- NVIDIA GeForce Compatibility (reference only):
- GTX Titan, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660 (Ti), 650 (Ti, boost), 580, 570, 560 (Ti, SE), 550 Ti, 480, 460 (SE)
- GTS 450, 250, 240