All Mercury models are built around a new sealed and silent pump, which consists of a three-phase motor that promotes rapid circulation of the liquid, helping the CPU to keep cool while pushing to its limits.
The pump has a high coolant pressure (2.3 m of water pressure, a flow rate of 3.5 l / minute) and a lower fan noise. The Mercury is easily configured through a 3-pin motherboard connector and SATA power (through an included adapter cable).
The pumping block also has three LEDs, which indicate the coolant temperature. The blue color indicates <48 ° C, the green color indicates 49-60 ° C and the red color indicates> 60 ° C. If you want efficiency, high performance and high build quality to meet the demands of your gaming system, do not Look for more than Mercury series refrigerators.
- Fan dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan speed 900 ~ 1800 RPM ± 10%
- Fan air flow 73.31CFM (2,021 m3 / min)
- noise≤ 30 dBA
- Static fan pressure 2.25 mm H20
- 4 pin fan connector
- 3.6W fan power consumption
- Radiator dimensions 154 x 119 x 27 mm
- Radiator material Aluminum
- Pump life 50,000 hours
- Pump connector 3-pin power or SATA
- 5.4W pump power consumption
- Flow rate 3.5 L / min
- Compatibility of Intel LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155 LGA1156 LGA1366 LGA2011, LGA2066 AMD AM2 AM3, AM2 +, AM3 +, AM4, FM2 sockets