AeroCool DS 140x140 mm, one of the quietest fans in the world, thanks to its new system that mimics acoustic panels thus preventing the propagation of sound produced by vibrations.
- One of the most silent silence in the world, with cutting-edge technology and innovation.
- World's first double layer fan blades - the combination of plastic and rubber blades to absorb noise. - Noise reduction and fan frame incorporating four silencer blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads in each mounting hole. - Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) provides longer life, greater rotation and anti-shock function. - 3V starting voltage.
- Design of the "golf ball" surface on the rear rubber side of the fan blades to minimize air turbulence.
- Fan blade angle design Optimized for a perfect balance of airflow and noise.
- Four anti-vibration screws are included for easy installation.
- The power cables are "black" sleeve with two 3-pin and 4-pin Molex connectors.
- Low speed 7V Cable Voltage Reduction included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise.
Fan chassis 14 cm
- Dimensions 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Net weight 190g
- 270g Gross weight (retail box included)
- FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearing system - Rated voltage
- Start voltage ≧ 3.0V
- Nominal 0.2 A
- 2.4W Power consumption
- Power Connector 3 pins with signal cable
- MTBF 100,000 hours
- Performance 12V 7V
- Speed 1000 rpm ± 10%
- Air flow 54.8 CFM (92.9 m³ / h) 36.7 CFM (62.2m³ / h)
- Air pressure of 1.21 mm H2O 0, 99 mm H2O
- Noise 14.2dBA
- Color: Black
- Molex 3 to 4 pin
adapter - 7V 3 pin adapter
- Screws x4
- X4 rubber rivet