We present to you in pcpromaroc the Snow V Performa air cooling system favors the correct CPU temperature when it is subject to overheating. Thanks to its five heatpipes, excellent heat dissipation generated by the equipment is guaranteed. In addition, its 120mm PWM fan has a wide speed range to improve airflow and CPU cooling performance.
The Snow V Performa air cooling system has five copper heatpipes that improve the heat dissipation process, favoring the CPU cooling.
The Snow V Performa air cooling system includes a 120mm fan, with 4-pin connection and eleven blades that improves air flow and CPU cooling performance.
ALUMINUM HEAT SINK
Snow air cooling systems feature among their components an aluminum heatsink that favors heat distribution.
Compact design and easy installation. It highlights its compatibility with the AM4 processor, as well as with the main Intel and AMD processors.
- Dimensions: 131 x 96.5 x 151 mm
- Area of cooling fins: 14214.25 mm2
- Weight: 727 g
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 2.4 W
- Fan Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Number of blades: 11
- Decibels: 19-22.9 dBA
- RPM: 800 - 1400
- Maximum Pressure: 1.65 mm - H2O
- Connections: 4 pin + pwm
- Maximum air flow (CFM): 30 - 60
- MTBF: 30000 h
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Braided cable
- Weight: 140 g
- No. of fins: 46
- Distance between fins: 2.2 mm
- No. of tubes: 5
- Diameter of tubes: 6 mm
- Total dissipation surface: 674085.8 mm2
- TDP: ≤180 W
- Weight: 587 g
- COMPATIBLE SOCKETS
- Intel: Intel LGA 2011 / 2011-3 / 1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775/2066
- AMD: FM2 + / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / AM4
- OTHER FEATURES
- Packaging Measures: 175 x 124 x 199 mm
- Packaging Weight: 1.0 kg
- Number of cases per carton: 12 piece (s)
- Measures: 540 x 515 x 265 mm
- Weight of cardboard boxes: 13.6 kg