We present to you in pcpromaroc the Snow III air cooling system favors the correct temperature of the CPU when it is subject to overheating. Thanks to its three heatpipes, excellent heat dissipation generated by the equipment is guaranteed. In addition, its 100mm PWM fan has a wide speed range to improve air flow and CPU cooling performance.
The Snow III air cooling system has three copper heatpipes that improve the heat dissipation process, favoring the CPU cooling.
The Snow III air cooling system includes a 100mm fan, with a 4-pin, seven-blade connection that improves airflow and CPU cooling performance.
ALUMINUM HEAT SINK
Snow air cooling systems feature among their components an aluminum heatsink that favors heat distribution.
Compact design and easy installation. It highlights its compatibility with the AM4 processor, as well as with the main Intel and AMD processors.
- Dimensions: 110 x 81 x 148.5 mm
- Area of cooling fins: 9563.36 mm2
- Weight: 375g
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 3 W
- Fan Size: 100 x 100 x 25 mm
- Number of blades: 7
- Decibels: 18-30 dBA
- RPM: 1200 - 2100
- Maximum Pressure: 4.1 mm - H2O
- Connections: 4 pin + pwm
- Maximum air flow (CFM): 57
- MTBF: 45,000 h
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Braided cable
- Weight: 84 g
- Number of fins: 44
- Distance between fins: 2.2 mm
- No. of tubes: 3
- Diameter of tubes: 6 mm
- Total dissipation surface: 427410.80 mm 2
- TDP: ≤120 W
- Weight: 291 g
- COMPATIBLE SOCKETS
- Intel: Intel LGA 1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- AMD: FM2 + / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / AM4