We present to you in pcpromaroc the Snow II air cooling system favors the correct temperature of the CPU when it is subject to overheating. Thanks to its two heatpipes, excellent heat dissipation generated by the equipment is guaranteed. In addition, its 100mm fan has a wide speed range to improve air flow and CPU cooling performance.
The Snow II air cooling system has two copper heatpipes that improve the heat dissipation process, favoring the CPU cooling.
The Snow II air cooling system includes a 100mm fan, with a 3-pin, seven-blade connection that improves airflow and CPU cooling performance.
ALUMINUM HEAT SINK
Snow air cooling systems feature among their components an aluminum heatsink that favors heat distribution.
Compact design and easy installation. It highlights its compatibility with the AM4 processor, as well as with the main Intel and AMD processors.
- Dimensions: 103 x 73 x 130 mm
- Area of cooling fins: 8909.35 mm2
- Weight: 368 g
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 1.56 W
- Fan Size: 100 x 100 x 25 mm
- Number of blades: 7
- Decibels: 26 dBA
- RPM: 1800
- Maximum Pressure: 3.81 mm - H2O
- Connections: 3 pin
- Maximum air flow (CFM): 55
- MTBF: 45,000 h
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Braided cable
- Weight: 80g
- No. of fins: 46
- Distance between fins: 2 mm
- No. of tubes: 2
- Tube Diameter: Yes
- Total dissipation surface: 345160.4 mm2
- TDP: ≤105 W
- Weight: 288g
- COMPATIBLE SOCKETS
- Intel: Intel LGA 1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- AMD: FM2 + / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / AM4