A rugged, waterproof and dustproof anti-glare touch screen monitor for flexible use anywhere, with an articulated stand to fit the angles you need. It allows a simple and intuitive use in all applications, which considerably increases productivity.
SmoothTouch display for a natural and fluid touch response
This Philips screen uses the projected 10-point capacitive touch technology to deliver a smooth response. This allows you to take full advantage of the new capabilities of the touch applications and revitalize the older ones. Enjoy touch writing with 10 fingers or exciting interactive games with your friends. Collaborate with colleagues interactively in work or educational environments and improve your productivity and efficiency.
The front surface of the monitor meets the IP54 standard of water and dust resistance
In environments where circumstances are not ideal, you need a monitor designed to withstand the inevitable splashes and dust. The protection index (IP) classifications defined by the international standard IEC / EN 60529 are used to categorize the sealing efficiency levels of electric housings against the entry of foreign objects and moisture. This Philips screen complies with the international IP rating of water and dust resistance.
16: 9 screen with Full HD for sharp images
Image quality matters. The usual screens offer good quality, but we know that you expect more. This screen has a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. Thanks to Full HD you can enjoy crisp details and great brightness, as well as incredible contrast and realistic colors for an image that seems to come alive.
SmartContrast for black tones with more nuances
SmartContrast is Philips technology that analyzes the contents you view, automatically adjusting the colors and controlling the intensity of the backlight to dynamically improve the contrast and thus obtain the best digital images and videos, as well as an optimal contrast to enjoy more while playing. When selecting the saving mode, the contrast and backlight are adjusted for a perfect visualization of everyday office applications and lower energy consumption.
LowBlue mode for productivity that does not damage your eyesight
Studies have shown that, just like ultraviolet rays can cause eye damage, short-wave blue light rays from LED screens can cause eye damage and, over time, affect vision. Developed to improve well-being, Philips LowBlue mode setting uses intelligent software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Tired eyesight reduction thanks to flickering technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users may experience a flicker on the screen that causes visual fatigue. Philips flicker-free technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flickering to provide a more comfortable viewing.
HDMI guarantees universal digital connectivity
An HDMI-compatible device has all the necessary hardware to support a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) input. An HDMI cable allows high quality digital audio and video to be transmitted through a single cable from a computer or from AV sources (including tuners, DVD players, A / V receivers and video cameras).
DisplayPort connection for an excellent visual experience
DisplayPort is a digital connection from the PC to the monitor without any conversion. With higher capacities than the DVI standard, it is fully capable of supporting up to 15 meters of cables and a transfer of 10.8 Gbps per second. With this high performance and without delay, you get the fastest images and refresh rates; Thus DisplayPort is the best option not only for use in an office or at home, but also for demanding games and movies, video editing and much more. It also takes into account compatibility by using several adapters.
- Type of LCD panel TFT-LCD (TN)
- Backlight Type White LED System
- Panel size 21.5 inches / 54.6 cm
- Anti-reflective display screen lining, 3 h, 25% fogging
- Effective display area 476.64 (H) x 268.11 (V)
- 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Optimum resolution 1920 x 1080, at 60 Hz
- Pixel Density 102 dpi
- Response time (typical) 1 ms (gray to gray) *
- Brightness 250 cd / m²
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 1000: 1
- SmartContrast 50,000,000: 1
- Pixel point 0.248 x 0.248 mm
- Viewing angle 170 ° (H) / 160 ° (V) @ C / D> 10
- No flicker yes
- SmartImage image enhancement
- Color gamut (typical) NTSC 72% (CIE 1931)
- Screen colors 16.7 M
- Scanning frequency 30 - 85 kHz (H) / 48 - 75 Hz (V)
- sRGB Yes
- EasyRead Yes
- LowBlue mode Yes
- Projected capacitive touch technology
- Contact points 10 points
- Touch method Pointer, finger, glove *
- USB touch interface
- Touch glass hardness 7 h
- Active touch area 476.64 mm (H) x 268.11 mm (V)
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 operating system; Android 7.1 / 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.0 / 4.4 *
- Palm rejection area> = 30 x 30 mm
- IP54 protection index (front only)
- Sealing capacity Touch screen sealed with the bezel; sealed touch screen with LCD
- VGA (analog)
- DVI-D (digital HDCP)
- DisplayPort 1.2
- HDMI 1.4
- USB 2 USB 3.1 (1 W / fast charge) *
- 2 x 2 W integrated speakers
- Tilt -5 ~ 90 degree
- Folding angle 0 ° ~ 70 °
- Height adjustment 184 (horizontal), 76 (vertical) mm
- ECO mode 10.3 W (typ.)
- In 15 W mode (typ.) (EnergyStar 7.0 test method)
- Standby mode <0.5 W (typ.)
- Disabled mode <0.3 W (typ.)
- Energy label class A
- Power LED Indicator Operation: white / Standby mode: white (flashing)
- External 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Product with support (maximum height) 515 x 394 x 227 mm
- Product without stand (mm) 515 x 317 x 45 mm
- Package in mm (W x H x D) 575 x 420 x 161 mm
- Product with support (kg) 7.46 kg
- Product without support (kg) 4.17 kg
- Product with packaging (kg) 9.91 kg